The February 2017 edition of Soundabout is now available.
You can use the audio player above to listen or download the audio.
Please note that Soundabout is also a podcast which you can subscribe to. You can do this in a couple of ways:
- If you are a Vision Australia library client, make enquiries with them, call 1300 847 466, or
- Using your podcatcher use the URL http://wordpress.bca.org.au/feed/ to manually search
Contents of this edition include:
- Rikki Chaplin speaks with John Simpson for an update on BCA
- Marian Jones speaks with Joyce Jones for an update on the Women’s Branch
- Peter Greco speaks with Jennifer Grimwade, Australian Blindness Forum about the proposal to transition the Mobility Allowance to the NDIS
- Marian Jones speaks with Marie Shang for an update on the Sydney Branch
- Steve Richardson speaks with Andrew Furlong of Vision Australia about the Orbit Reader
- Marian Jones speaks with Bev Larsson about the book she has written about her guide dog
- Peter Greco speaks with Phia Damsma about an I-product app for children
- Steve Richardson speaks with Dr Scott Hollier about his autobiography
- Diary Dates and contact details
Information and Administration Officer