The next Conference of the Round Table on Information Access for People with a Print Disability will be held from Saturday 2nd to Tuesday 5th of May 2015 at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace.
The 2015 Conference Theme is “Dynamics of information access – Current and future contexts and designs”.
- To share information about the latest developments in provision of accessible information
- To provide information for people with a print disability
- To enhance dialogue between users and providers of accessible information
- To promote and enhance collaborative partnerships and peer support networks
- To showcase and workshop examples of best practice in the provision of accessible information and technology for children and adults with a print disability
- To explore person-centred policies, supports and services provided for children and adults with a print disability in work places, schools and educational institutions, and local communities
Should you have any queries or require the conference documentation in an alternate format please do not hesitate to contact the Round Table Administrative Officer.