The BCA February edition of Parent News is now available! You can download your copy here BCA parent News February 2015 (Word doc)
In this edition you will find the following items:
- Be My Eyes app
- The day your child realises that they have a problem with their sight
- Learn Ten Pin Bowling (Victoria
- A smart soccer ball
- Research participants requested for Art project
- Support Group for Parents who are blind or vision impaired
- Advocacy Workshop for Families: Gold Coast QLD
- Snizzly Snouts: An inclusive book for children
- Airline Carrier Announces New Policy for Disabled Passengers
- Career Start Graduate Program
- Youth Disability Advocacy Service (YDAS) Steering Committee
- The Australian Inherited Retinal Disease Register and DNA Bank
- Individual Grants Program
- BCA membership, only $20 for lifetime membership!
- We want to hear from you!
- Follow BCA on Facebook and Twitter
From the team at Blind Citizens Australia.