Please find below two links for the February edition of Soundabout. choose Listen for immediate listening or Download to place it onto a device for later listening.
Alternatively go to the BCA website Audio Page and the files can be found under the SoundAbout heading.
The Contents of this edition include:
- Sue Hastie talks with Greg Madson about the National Office and funding changes
- Peter Greco talks with Erika Webb about the 2015 National Convention
- Marian Jones talks with Chelsea Bartlett who is a new board member
- Rikki Chaplin talks with Lauren Henley the new chair of the National Policy and Development Council
- Marian Jones talks with Janene Sadhu about the National Women’s Branch.
- Highlights of the keynote address at the 2014 NSW/ACT state convention
- Sue Hastie talks with George Booth about this year’s tour to NZ for people who are Blind or Vision Impaired
- Peter Greco talks to Steven Parma about the World Blind Cricket Championships
- Rikki Chaplin talks with Helen Freris about the midterm assembly of the World Blind Union
- Peter Greco talks with Sue Hastie about her experience of the Victorian State Election
- Diary Dates for NSW/ACT
- Diary Dates for VIC
- National Office contact details