Following are links to the May edition of our audio magazine, Soundabout.
Please choose the Listen link for immediate listening or the Download link to save to a device for later listening.
In this edition:
- Kerry Hoath speaks with Greg Madson President
- Steve Richardson speaks with Tony Iezzi about the Onkyo Braille Competition
- Peter Greco speaks with John Simpson about 40 years of BCA
- Edited Keynote note Address by Maryanne Diamond at recent Victorian Convention
- Rikki Chaplin speaks with Edward Santo, CEO of the Public Advocacy Training Centre
- Marian Jones speaks with Barry Chapman about his experiencing using Ivote
- Steve Richardson speaks with Adam Morris about the BCA Computer Users Group
- Steve Richardson speaks with Kerry Hoath, Instructor at Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired
- Rikki Chaplin speaks with Julie Sutherland about her Master of Arts and Cultural Management Degree
- Peter Greco speaks with Steven Barnes of Blind Sports Australia
- Diary dates for WA, NSW/ACT, Qld, and Vic
- BCA information and Contact Details
SoundAbout, May 2015 – listen to SoundAbout May 2015 Edition