The May edition of BCA Parent News is now available!
To grab your copy please go to May 2015 BCA Parent News (Word doc)
In this edition you will find the following items:
- Parent News moving to a mailchimp format in August 2015
- Youth Leadership Development Program for Individuals who are Deafblind
- The 13th WBUAP ONKYO World braille essay contest 2015
- Spacecamp 2015
- Blindness – What it means in the mind of a blind child
- 50 Daisy players @ $50.00 for families
- The Lighthouse Facebook Group
- Puggle’s Parents Facebook Group
- Braille Music Camp 2015
- BCA Resources
- “Stay Still, Squeaky!”: the first accessible, interactive, audio eBook for toddlers
- Disability standard for education website
- BCA membership, only $20 for lifetime membership!
- We want to hear from you!
- Follow BCA on Facebook and Twitter
If you would like to read past editions of BCA Parent News, please visit our Publications page
From the team at Blind Citizens Australia.