On this page you will find details on the BCA 2016 South Australia State Forum.
South Australian State Forum and Adelaide Branch AGM
Saturday 29 October 2016
10:00am to 2:00pm – to be followed by Adelaide Branch AGM
Knapman House (RSB), 230 Pirie Street, Adelaide
$20.00 includes Subway lunch or bring your own
- A panel discussion on the NDIS and Aged Care with speakers from Guide Dogs Assoc of SA and Royal Society for the Blind.
- My Government and Centrelink accessibility Issues
- Financial Aspects of Day to Day Living – Lui Palombi Financial Counsellor.
- National Womens Branch Forum – “Holding your head up high in adversity”.
- BCA Update – Emma Bennison and john Simpson.
The Forum will be streamed. Visit BCA website at: www.bca.org.au
Payment Options for Forum registration
Registration can be paid by PayPal or Credit Card using the PayPal button below. For other payment options, please contact the BCA National Office on 1800 033 660
You have several options to register for the Forum.
- Complete the on-line form found below
- Download and complete the Downloadable SA State Forum Registration Form (Word doc 36kb)
- or contact the National office on 1800 033 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org